Friday, February 1, 2008

old family photos







 





























My grandma and I went through her box of old photos awhile ago and I love them and I figured I would share them with everyone. My grandma grew up in Philadelphia(mayfair area), so its really neat to see how its changed. 
The first photograph is my grandpa when he was about 5 yrs old. The second image is of my great- nanny on the Atlantic City beach. The third image is my grandma,her dad and her sister in phildelphia. The last image is of my grandma in philadelphia during WWII and the can next to her was filled with sand and was on most street corners, and if a bomb was to hit, you would throw the sand onto it.

Enjoy =]

1 comment:

Lou Caltabiano said...

These are so great! I need to ask my grandmother for old photos. I'm sure she has some gems.