Thursday, April 10, 2008

remission.new project. dance show!





So I have really great news! My mom is now in remission with her cancer! We still need to keep an eye on it, but for now she is cancer free and I feel like I just won the lottery =] Good news for once! 


Also I am really happy with my photos so far with my new project, where I am documenting a family, and how they deal with 7year old logans brian cancer. Such a loving family who is so willing to help me with this project. They try to live a "normal" life as much as possible, which is why I am trying to show. Their family bond is just inspiring. 


Last night I went to the Senior Uarts Dance Show at the Drake to take some photos and I was really impressed and so glad that I went! I have been working with Scott a senior dance major here at Uarts doing some photos of his dance piece! So here are some photos from the show! =] 

No comments: