Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cancer Awareness Project...so excited!

Here is an update from my last post about the new project! My mom agreed to be apart of this project, which makes me extremely happy because I know this will be very therapeutic for the both of us. 

But I also wanted to open this up to others, so I decided to e-mail the director of a cancer club in south jersey(where I am from) and explained my project to her and asked if she would mind e-mailing the members about this project. Well she was very willing to do so, and I received so many responses! It was very overwhelming at first, hearing everyones story and how much they wanted to be apart of this was just amazing. But the one thing that was similar with every person is that they had such an amazing outlook on life, and it was very motivating. 

So I scheduled to meet with a few of them this weekend, just to talk,get to know each other better, and take some photos. I really can't wait, and they seem pretty excited too! =] 

No comments: