Thursday, March 6, 2008

next project..already thinking of ideas...

So for our next project we have to do a narrative..which are my favorite projects. I like to inform people with my narratives, and I hope that they do become informed. I also like to evoke a certain emotion to also effect the viewer. 

Sooo... my idea for this project is to do a project with my mom, who was recently diagnosed with non-hodgkin's lymphoma cancer about 4 months ago but has felt like a lifetime. I want to start from the beginning...from the point of which we had ignore the warning signs, which if you aren't aware that it could be cancer you would have no idea and think it was anything but cancer. And then I want to show the emotion of finding out the news and being completely out of control of the situation. And then I want to document her progress and the treatment she has to go through. I'm starting off very personal,which I usually do in the beginning but I would defiantly like to open it open to any others who have to deal with this issue as well. 

If anyone has feedback...I would appreciate it..thanks guys and have a great spring break! =]

No comments: